Monday, September 20, 2004

The Greater Dane in her Great Domain


Thursday night after the storm we had to get Ileya out of the house. This is the entrance to her favorite place, Keisel Park. It is a no-leash dog park where people can walk thier dogs without leashes. There are lots of trails and it's really nice. Ileya gets to go every day, sometimes twice. This was taken Thursday night, the winds were still howling and the rain had just stopped but she had a great time anyway. We were the only people in the park which was kind of unusual. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Nuge said...

Nice shot, Dave. I like it.

I used to go to Kiesel a lot, too. Dela (an ex-girlfriend's dog) always started going crazy where Wire Road becomes a tree-lined two-lane because she knew where we were going.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Ms-Chievous said...

I don't know how I got here? Hmm, I'm here none the less so I must comment. I have as of yet sold my husband on my "small, medium and large" theory when it comes to dogs. I have a mini-daschund (small), a golden retriever(medium) and and ...where is my large? C'mon? I need a large?
I love dogs. Nice to meetcha Ileya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home