Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Peavine Falls, MLK weekend


I haven’t posted much lately, but I really have not taken many photos. Yesterday was Dr. King's B-day and being that both Mary and I had Monday off we decided to get out of town a little. We didn’t go very far, but did manage to get to Birmingham and a couple places in North Alabama. The photo is from Peavine Falls at Oak Mountain State Park in Birmingham. We stayed there Saturday night and went to The Mountaintop Flea Market in Attala the next day. That place is great; it’s a big outdoor market way out in the country with all kinds of junk. It was a blast walking Ileya around, everyone had some sort of comment or question about her. I hopefully will develop some of the film (yea, film is still being made) I have been shooting and scan and post some stuff soon.
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger John said...

Hi. I discovered your blog while searching for pictures of Peavine Falls. A lovely picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home