Monday, April 25, 2005

Atlanta Skatepark


This weekend I took Mary's nephews Adam and Sean to the Atlanta Skatepark. It is a neat place, mostly easy transitions. Their website is here.

It was a fun place, but today I am VERY sore. Right about the time I started to warm up I tried to stick a 50-50 on this little wood mini-ramp and I hit the flat hard. My new little Canon camera was in my pocket and it now has a big dent and a bent corner, but it still works fine. Adam got whacked in the hand real hard and needed some ice, and then he fell on his front side and got the wind knocked out of him but we all had a good time anyhow.

The photos are all low resolution because they are screen grabs from video clips. I had the video resolution set low because the frame rate is higher that way and it uses less memory.

2 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sk8te or die, dude.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Nuge said...

Looks like blast, man! Did you listen to the Ramones, too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home