Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Board!


As I have recently been skating again, and I enjoy working with wood I decided to build myself a new board. I wanted an 80s style board as I really have never felt comfortable on the "new school" style decks. While I was at it I also made a board for Mary's nephew Adam as his 12th birthday just rolled around. I ordered an uncut blank from Eastbilt manufacturing and this is the results. The first photo is a shot of the blank, the design is traced out and it's ready to cut.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Tom T said...

Nice board! I like the wider boards compared to the boards out today. They seem to give you better control.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home