Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Digital Pinhole Challenge


As if I already did not have enough to do this morning at work, my good friend Thinh Nyugen started a digital camera pinhole contest. I will respond with a fancier digital pinhole after this week of busy stuff at work passes, but for now this my contribution. Materials used were a piece of cardboard, a thumb tack (no needle in the office), some duct tape, and a black marker to make the cardboard more opaque.
So I am wondering how many of my fellow photogs out there are creative enough to join us? Thinh has a friend here that is also working it. My total time invested here was around 2 minutes to make the pinhole as all items were on my desk already(didn't even have to open a drawer) and 2 minutes to shoot the photos. Less than 10 minutes total Photoshop time and a couple more to blog it.
Just like athletes lift weights to become stronger we have to do little side things like this to exercise our creativity, I hope to see some other shooters taking part.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Nuge said...

Nice set up. That is true bootleg.

Duct tape is awesome, but have you tried Gaffer tape? Strong but doesn't leave the sticky residue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home