Wednesday, June 14, 2006

UPAA Workshop


Well I am in the middle of this year's UPAA symposium in Provo, Utah. The above photo is Glenn Carpenter judging photos at the print competition. There are some really wonderful images here this year!
We had several informative lectures yesterday. There was an archivist from BYU that spoke on the longevity of current storage media, which was very interesting to me as I have so many images at ASU and I worry about them being available long after my existance.
We also had an instructor from RIT do a photoshop lesson, and saw a rather spetacular set of photos from a gentleman that has traveled the world and shot images of religous symbols and temples.

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, Glenn looks serious here, glad I didn't enter prints!

Chris

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger David said...

The competition was fierce! A lot of great stuff this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home