Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Good News!


The best thing I have yet to post on the blog! Mary and I are now officially engaged. I proposed to her while we sat by the fire Saturday night. I couldn't be happier, I think she is the most genuine person I have ever known and I am so lucky to be with her.
I will replace the above photo with a nicer one when I get the chance to do so. It was dark and all I had was my little point and shoot camera.
She probably isn't crazy about the smaller photo, I made her pose for that. But I love it!

5 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Dave Sanderson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
Unc Dave

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Nuge said...

Way to go! I'm happy for you!

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right, I won't even say anything about the pact. Congratulations, my friend, I'll lock up the circus after one more walk on the tightrope. Signed, The last holdout and pactkeeper.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

congrats, dave! you go, g!

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You two seem like a great couple!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home