Thursday, October 14, 2004

BOO!


Last night Mary had a gathering at her house to honor the birthday of her friend Nicole. She made awesome lasagna and came up with the idea of having everyone carve pumpkins, which was a lot of fun. I was to bring my camera so I photograph the lot of them, however I forgot it(doh!). I didn’t even have my little Coolpix pocket camera, which is unusual. The two pumpkins above are mine and Mary’s, mine is on the left. The photo was taken with my cell phone. Mary’s pumpkin has Cheerio’s for eyes and ribbon for hair, but the phone cam just doesn’t provide that many details.
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Nuge said...

Those are cool, man. That's a great idea: a pumpkin carving party! My birthday is coming up, too, so maybe I can work one in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home