Thursday, May 05, 2005

Daniel Crabtree, the embodiment of human sexuality


Those of you that know my old friend Daniel will get a kick out of this one. He is now part of a performance group where he breathes fire and plays "Eros, the embodiment of human sexuality". Here is a quote from the email he sent me:
"Whoa, here is a picture of me playing Eros, the embodiment of sexuality, at a show we performed at UNCA, the local college. Now this guy knows how to take fire pics. We will be opening up for the Dirty Dozen Brass Band at French Broad River fest this weekend and will be at LEAF next Sat. Hah, I feel like a rock star or at least a comedian on David Letterman pluggin his show. Hope all of ya'll can make it as I will be debuting the Crabtree Flaming Jumprope of Death. Gave up on the flaming bucket of Death as it kept melting. Any other fire implement of Death ideas please send them to me."

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Dave Sanderson said...

Let's hope that Daneil doesn't inhale suddenly before that fire gets a good distance from his mouth!
UncDave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home