Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Montgomery Skatepark, Monday Night


The two images above are video grabs from Monday night at the Montgomery Skatepark. I had lost my fisheye attachment for the little Canon, sure is fun to have it back. For a video skating around the park, click here. During the video I took a couple turns away from the ramps I was heading for because there was a young man there that never looked before he rode into the area. I sure am glad I can still do this at my age, it's a ton of fun and great exercise.

3 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Blogger Dave Sanderson said...

Just looked at your blog for the past month and I have to say, David, you really live a full life! Makes me wish I was younger again!
UncDave

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Dave Sanderson said...

Just looked at your blog for the past month and I have to say, David, you really live a full life! Makes me wish I was younger again!
UncDave

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger David said...

Thanks Uncle David! I try to live it as best I can, and I think I have one of the best possible lives. I have an awesome girlfriend, my job pays me to do what I like best and I am still healthy enough to ride skateboards, BMX bikes and cycle. Things couldn't get much better, but I am working on some improvements.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home