Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Latest Creation


This is my latest board and first longboard. I made it for Mike as a Christmas present. It's all Canadian Maple, 7-plys and 40" long with a 30" wheelbase. There is a moderate concave and a very little bit of camber, it has real nice flex. I set it up with Randal 180s, stock bushings with flat washers. The wheels are Abec 11 Noschoolz, 65mm and 80A durometer.
It's painted white, and the stripes are red and blue metalflake paint with silver pinstripes and flame-stripes from the autoparts store. I put 6-7 coats of polyurethane on it, wet sanding between the final ones.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's sick man. How much did you say you'd make me one for?

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger David said...

Hey David, I lost your email address so can't reply. Mikes board does skate great though, the flex/camber was just right. I'm going to make a few boards soon, so email me or I'll see you at the skatepark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home