Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Old Friends!

I am posting this one for my old friends Daniel and Bill, who are shown below dropping in on Daniel's old ramp. That was around the summer/fall of 1985. Daniel now works with children with disabilities in Asheville North Caralina and Bill (aka Noodles) is serving in the Army in Ft. Benning Ga. I have kept up with Daniel over the years, but just spoke on the phone last night. I have just recently got back in touch with Bill after almost 20 years.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gotta put myself on this post too, it's a photo from the same roll of film and might even have been the same night. I am doing a kick-turn in a drainage ditch we called "The Rock".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Nuge said...

Those are fantastic old photos!

That's why I like to document everything, too - photos make such great memoirs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home