Wednesday, May 02, 2007

No time lately....

Have not updated the blog for a bit. I have been too busy! I have some great video from bombing hills with Mike and the boys in Atlanta, but I am having trouble getting to load on the computer(I'm a still shooter, video makes me nuts).

Mary and I are buying a house. They tell us we will be ready to close any day now, but we've been hearing that for a bit. more will come on that when it happens.

Last weekend was the pro bowl contest in Alabaster. Steve Steadham, Lance Mountain and Christian Hosoi were all there from back in the day and I got to shoot photos of them, it was KICKASS! I got to see a lot of the pros skate back then but Saturday I was sitting at the coping with a camera in hand. Coolest assignment I ever got, I'd rather shoot a pro skate contest than any other pro(or ncaa) sport.

3 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Nuge said...

Pro bowl pics, please!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger David said...

I'll post some up soon. I am trying to get Concrete Wave to pick up some of them so I won't post the good stuff until they review it. Here are a couple on my photobucket:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/spikedcat/suz.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/spikedcat/screech.jpg

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Nuge said...

Cool. Can't wait to see the others.

Are you using the Russian wide-agle lens?

Where did you light "suz" from? I see some neat separation in his grabbing arm, but I can't see it anywhere else. Or is that reflected from the bowl?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home