Wednesday, May 09, 2007

We are homeowners!

After a lot of waiting and paperwork Mary and I have finally bought a house. At the present I don't have a good photo of the actual house, so I'm posting a photo of the barn which is to be my domain. The right side is a set of horse stalls and the left is a carport. I plan to convert them into usable space so look forward to some barn parties.
This is my workshop in the center of the barn. Power receptacles all the way around and lots of space for storage, I can't wait to get it setup.
Also, there will be a halfpipe going up this summer and I can shoot guns in the backyard. Busted off a half a box of .38 special rounds last night!We also have an above ground pool. It's not too much of a pool and needs a new pump, but that is going to be fixed asap.

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Nuge said...

How 'bout a barn dance? I could sing a few tunes . . . .

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger David said...

Dude, I thought I already had you booked as our festival musician!

Anyhow, something will happen soon. We have a lot of work to get the yard in shape and move our stuff and the pool needs to be setup. The barn is going to eventually get walled in and turned into a party room, and I am planning Dave and Mary's first annual "Croquet by Fire Invitational Tournament". There will be very high-end prizes for the winner.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Nuge said...

Ooh,ooh, I want the burping beer bottle opener!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home